Sunday, September 15, 2013

Garden Tea Lounge

My Mother took me to the Garden Tea Lounge inside the Craftiques Mall in San Antonio, TX.

It was such a fun, quirky space.  

Everything was mismatched and a bit disheveled but that's kinda what I liked about it.  We had some delicious tea and scones.  It was so much fun and the teenagers who worked there warmed my heart. Such sweet dispositions for teenagers. 

After tea we wandered around the store and I found some very interesting items. 
This 3D Alamo wall decoration was awesome but had a crack down the side.
Who doesn't need a Jack Nicholson coffee table book?
The first page.
The back.
A ceramic box featuring Prince Andrew and Fergi??? Yes please!  I mean they might be getting back together.
A tea pot in the shape of a coffee shop. 
I loved the individual booths in the store.  Sellers design them however they want and each one was unique.  This is a great place to spend a lazy afternoon. 




No comments: