Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scribblenauts the Greatest iPhone App of All Time


A few weeks ago Brett gave me a free code to download the iPhone app Scribblenauts.

I forgot about it for a while because I thought to myself "How much fun could a free game be?"

Well I finally got around to downloading and have been beyond obsessed with the game every since.

IT IS SO AWESOME!!!

Basically every level you are trying to get a star and there are multiple obstacles in your way.

How do you overcome those obstacles you might ask?

ANYWAY YOU WANT!

That's right you can type in anything into the data base and it will appear.

Say the star you need is caught in a tree.

You can type in the word axe and suddenly your character is holding an axe and you can use it to chop the tree down and get the star.

I typed in the phrase "Jet Pack" in the data base and suddenly my character was wearing a tiny jet pack and instead of chopping the tree down I just flew up and got it.

The other day I was really struggling with how to get a Knight across a body of water and Brett said "Have you tried typing in flying pony?"

I did and a small pony with wings immediately appeared.

The other day I typed in "A snake in a cage."

And it literally appeared.

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE!

*You do eventually need to pay .99 cents to unlock more levels.

No comments: