Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BBC Sherlock Holmes


I am obsessed with the BBC's Sherlock Holmes series starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.

I never thought I would ever like Sherlock anything.

When I was younger I remember trying to read a Sherlock Holmes book and it sounded like complete gibberish to me.

However I was always a fan of Disney's The Great Mouse Detective which tells the story of Sherlock Holmes from the perspective of mice.


Now that version I was able to understand!

Jeff told me to give the BBC version a chance so I did two nights ago and I absolutely love it.

You know what my problem is sometimes?

I don't want to fully pay attention to something.

This happens a lot when I watch old movies.

I immediately just want to give up on them because they come off boring.

But if I sit still and really pay attention I start to really like complicated plot lines.

It's actually a very rewarding experience to pay attention to a show for a hour and then get the pay off of all the information coming together in the final minutes of the episode.

I give BBC's Sherlock a standing ovation and I'm only on episode 3!

No comments: