Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RC Juggle


When some of our best friends Mike and Melissa were in town with their two daughters Gracie and Lucy this summer we took them to D'agostino's.

It happened to be family night and there was this guy walking around making animal balloons.

I was so impressed by his balloon making skills that I had to blog about him!


He made Grace a huge, ridable unicorn and Lucy a giant flower.

He handed us his business card and all I read was the top so I thought his name was "RC Juggles".

As we walked home I couldn't stop saying things like:

"Did you see that giant balloon octopus he made.  That thing was like 8 feet wide.  RC Juggles is the man!"

This guy was just so great and jolly I would recommend him for any kids party.

1 comment:

Smarty Pants said...

Thanks for visiting D'Agostino's for Family Night. I usually host the family night but during the summer I'm out of town a lot and have a small group of substitutes to make sure the night is covered. I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed RC Juggle's balloons, he is a great twister and a great friend to me. Please visit again soon, D'Agostino's Family Night is every Tuesday from 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm.


Smarty Pants
www.SmartyPantsWorld.com