Tuesday, September 11, 2012

JB Birthday Card


One of my best friends Sara sent me a gigantic Justin Bieber birthday card in the mail.

It really cracked me up!

Every time I see those huge cards in a drug store I always wish someone would send one to me.

My dreams have come true and if you know anything about Bieber you know he is all about living your dream.

Since I'm old and don't know that much about Justin Bieber I will tell you a few things I think I know about him.  I have no idea if any of these things are true.

1.) He was really good at playing the drums when he was like 3 or 4.
2.) Somehow he met R&B star Usher and lived in his basement???? Like him and his Mom moved into Usher's house????
3.) He never says never.
4.) Bieberfever.
5.) People are obsessed with his haircut.
6.) He has a song called "Baby".
7.) He dates Selena Gomez.
8.) He's Canadian.

That's all I know.

No comments: