Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I met Dolph Ziggler


So there I was standing at my gate in the airport when I look up and see a pretty interesting looking guy.

He's super muscular, tan and his hair is platinum blonde.

Then I realize he is carrying the WWE Money in the Bank Briefcase.

It's Dolph Ziggler!



Ziggler from Monday Night Raw is on my flight and the Money in the Bank Briefcase is his carry on.

I was so excited.

I have watched wrestling off and on since I was in high school.

My brother Bud would put it on and we would get a big kick out of The Rock, Mankind, Triple H, The Big Show, Kane and Stone Cold Steve Austin to name a few.

A few years ago my brother and I actually met Sean Michaels the Heartbreak Kid at church.

I like wrestling.  It really makes me laugh and it's pretty much a soap opera for men.  Jeff tapes Raw every Monday night and watches it Tuesday during the day.  So while I'm eating breakfast and picking up the house I watch it and Ziggler always seems to wrestle first.  He's actually a really good wrestler.  But his manager is so annoying.  So I always hate his segment because I can't stand her.

I was a little panicked to ask him for a picture because I didn't want to bother the guy but then I realized he was walking around the airport with that Money in the Bank Briefcase that clearly gave away who he was.

Also his hair and neon pink sunglasses made him stand out as well.



I went up to him and said "Mr. Ziggler may I please have a photo? My husband would be so disappointed if I didn't ask you."

He kinda half smiled, stood up and said "Sure."

He put his arm around my waist (Fresh!) and I snapped the photo.

I said thanks and walked away.

Also don't I look horrible in the photo?!

I only got 2 hours of sleep that night.

Ziggler was nice and he was wearing a lovely cologne.


I really wanted to get a picture of the briefcase but it was tough.

I was obsessed that he used it as his carry on.

One day I would love to meet CM Punk in an airport.

He's my current favorite right now and he's from Chicago!


No comments: