Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Going to Game Stop


I am obsessed with accompanying Jeff to Game Stop.

I always jump at the chance to go with him because Game Stop workers are so cocky and weird.

They will mock your choice of game or laugh at you when you don't know the correct title of a game.

The guys who work there always have ponytails or huge beards.

It's just an odd place.

Well Jeff pre-ordered the new Madden game and it came out at midnight so he asked me if I wanted to walk with him to get it.

Ummmm YES!

"Is there going to be some sort of party?" I asked.

"I don't think so" Jeff replied.

Game Stop is about a 10 minute walk from our house so we got there pretty fast and you guys they kinda had a little party happening.

There was a sad bowl of chips and a very unsanitary looking bowl of salsa as well as some candy on a table with a T.V. set up so people could play the new game.

There were probably 4 other people there but the workers assured me we had "just missed the big rush of people who had left".

Like I said..so cocky.

I tried to play the game and a worker ran over and reset the machine for me.

"Sorry I had to turn it off for a bit cause we got slammed." He said super cocky.

Because Jeff ordered the game earlier the workers printed out some super secret game codes for him and congratulated him on his pre-order.

Then they threw a few small foam footballs at me and encouraged me to take some candy.

I took a pack of Whoppers and then we were on our way.

Game Stop...always a weird time.

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

Game Stop: Where anyone can be the boss. Seriously.