Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oreo's 100th Anniversary


If you follow me on Facebook you know that I've been coming across some pretty awesome new Oreo flavors in my travels.

For some reason I have only been able to find one of the below flavors in Chicago.

Well in honor of Oreo's 100th birthday they are releasing all types of crazy new Oreos for me to buy and devour by myself at home.

Here is my review of the following limited edition cookies:



My Mother sent me these sherbet flavored Oreos in the mail and I busted them out at a game night party we had.

Verdict: Amazing, Delicious, I give it 5 out of 5 Oreos.

I can't even describe the flavor except to say go get some now and taste summer explode in your mouth.


My Mother also sent me this batch of Birthday Cake Oreos.

Now this was the flavor I was dying to try.

Verdict: No good!  Dare I say gross.  I give it 1 out of 5 Oreos.

None of my friends liked them.



My dear friends Matt and Brynne ordered me these Golden Oreo Fudge Birthday Cake Cremes for my birthday.

They ordered them for me you guys....from Amazon!

What nice friends they are.

Verdict: Mind blowing! Amazing to the 10th power! I give it 5 out of 5 Oreos.

Go get some now...well order them since I don't think they are in stores.

These Triple Double Oreos were also a gift from my Mother.

Isn't she so kind!

She is fueling this addiction!

Every time I thank her for yet another care package of Oreos she says "I hope you are sharing with friends."

And I've had no trouble sharing thus far...well that is until I opened these Triple Double Oreos.

I was about to have people over so I opened these puppies to get my hands on one before anyone else.

Verdict: So good I almost called off the party so I could eat them all by myself in the privacy of dark closet. I give them 5 out of 5 Oreos.

I greedily ate three before my guests came and actually got a little sick.

They cookies are HUGE!

Go get some...I've seen them around Jewel.




Finally I give you The Creamsicle Oreo.

The last batch of cookies left from the care package my Mother sent me.

I have not tried these yet!

I'm waiting till the next time we have people over.

Verdict:  I kinda wanna open them now......


1 comment:

Mr J said...

I think that they should've come up an Oreo product for the summer called S'moreos.