Sunday, June 24, 2012

Barcelona Obsessions

We spent a nice chunk of time in Barcelona with my family who flew in to hang out.

We rented an apartment and did a ton of stuff.

Here we're some of my favorite things.




Gaudi's Sagrada Familia church.




We went to a great market on Las Ramblas.











Mini flamenco dancing outfits for toddlers.



This dress is actually a pair of pants upside down.



Barcelona Cathedral.



Jeff coached an improv group in Barcelona comprised of people from England, Holland, Turkey and Venezuela. My brother also sat in. They were great.



Bud and I at Gaudi's Casa MilĂ .




Maxibon is my favorite ice cream treat in all the world. When I lived in Italy for a summer I used to skip lunch just to down one of these suckers.

For some reason I couldn't find then in Italy but I finally ran across them in Spain. I tried their new cookie dough flavor. Delicious!




I thought Italy had amazing desserts....but Barcelona held it's own.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: