Tuesday, May 15, 2012

When Jeannie Met Gelato...



Della Palma Gelato di Roma is now currently my favorite gelato place in all of Europe.

Now that is saying a lot because honestly every gelato place in Italy tastes beyond amazing.

But Della Palma was not only extra creamy and delicious but they also had amazing flavors and their shop is super cute.

I opted for 3 scoops on a cone: Nothing says "Hey I'm an American!" more than asking for 3 glutinous scoops of gelato in one sitting.

My flavors were: profiteroles, something called la luna which tasted like caramel and lastly (drum roll please) PEANUT BUTTER.

This is the one and only time we have found peanut butter gelato.

It was the greatest thing I have ever tasted.

It was so peanut buttery.

There were just these huge globs of peanut butter throughout the whole scoop. 

One of the best things I've ever eaten. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Gelato in Italy!