Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Pounds Slim!



Before I got on the boat I downloaded Chris Freytag's 10 pound slim down workout.

I love exercise videos....and not those crazy P90X ones but ones like this that make me feel cozy and good about myself.

Chris is so sweet and makes me feel like no one around is watching me.

I've been trying to run 6 miles 4-5 times a week and do one of her 5 videos everyday.

It's a lot but Chris is helping me through it.

See my problem is that running isn't shaping my body anymore.

But I don't want to give it up so I'm trying to incorporate more body sculpting videos.

To be frank I hate weights.

I would rather do 2 hours of cardio a day that do a little cardio and weight training.

But alas cardio only does so much for my body.

I haven't lost 10 pounds...I mean I haven't lost 1 pound but these videos are good and worth looking into.

No comments: