Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tiny Towers



It's official I'm building a Tiny Tower!

Tiny Towers is a free app for your iPhone or iPad.

I enjoy playing it on the iPad.

Basically you build different types of floors: Recreation, Service, Food, etc. then you have the residents who live in the building work on different floors.

The residents are called Bitizens and their is even a Bitbook which is a spin on Facebook where you can follow how all your residence are doing.

The Bitbook really cracks me up...like it has me in stitches.

I love when I give one of my Bitizens a job and then I go on Bitbook and they are like: 

"UGH I hate having to get up to go work at the STUPID TOY STORE."

Gee Bitizen could you be a little more open with your feelings?

I mean in the real world if you wrote that on Facebook you would be fired!

I mean I let you live in my Tiny Tower for let's be honest here a DOLLAR.

And now you are going to get all over Bitbook and diss me?

Me? The person who waited for 3 hours for the "stupid" toy store to get built?

And your commute is so easy!

YOU LIVE IN THE BUILDING YOU WORK IN YOU IDIOT.

Life doesn't get much better.

Not on my watch!

I think I take Bitbook way to seriously.



No comments: