Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Perfect Bathtub



I'm always on the search for a perfect bathtub.

This one is pretty darn good.

My girlfriends and I always talk about how we would only take a bath in our apartment if someone came in an installed a brand new bathtub after we moved in.

Even though my bathroom is pretty nice....who knows who has been in that tub.

I really don't like thinking about it.

The only tub I use is my parents.

Its huge and luxurious and they have NEVER used it!!!

People who never use their bathtub baffle me.

It's like a little oasis right there in your own home.

I better not talk it up too much because then my parents will start using it and then I won't be the only body who has been in that tub.

5 comments:

Richard S said...

Were can I get one ?

Serge said...

People often go to spas to get some much-needed R&R but what they don't know is that they could experience that same feeling in their own bathtub with the right accessories.

Mike said...

This is by far, the best looking non-old people walk-in tub that I've ever seen, where can we get one Jeannie!?.

Jeannie's Obsessions said...

When I find out I'll let you know!

Jeannie's Obsessions said...

I agree Serge if I had bathroom I don't think I would ever need to go to a spa again.