Saturday, March 17, 2012

Homeland


I finally started watching Showtime's Homeland (thank you Brian Finlay) and am officially obsessed.

I mean I was obsessed within the first five minutes.

I turned to Jeff and said "I mean we have to watch another episode immediately."

The only Jeff controls is my T.V. intake on the ship.

If it was up to me I would have finished The Wire, Breaking Bad and Dexter all within a weeks time.

My cast mates stay up all night watching entire seasons of television.

But Jeff won't let me.

He knows that if I did that I wouldn't go to the gym and then I'd be mad at myself.

And he says if we watch all our shows at once we won't have anything left for the rest of the contract.

He's right....I know he's right but its still so hard.

I have always enjoyed Ms. Danes and am really enjoying her performance in Homeland.

Although I'm still waiting for her quivering lip/ cry to show up.

I agree with everything her psychotic character (and I mean that literally she is on crazy pills) wants to do on the show:

1.) Yes illegally wire tap a war heros phone I don't trust him either!

2.) Yes put up as many surveillance cameras around his house as you need.  Who cares about getting a federal warrant?  You don't need it!

3.) Yes I will work as part of a harem to a middle eastern prince if it means SAVING AMERICA!

I love this show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so funny. There is no such thing as "a little obsessed." You are either obsessed or you're not. And, you dear, are obsessed!