Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh! One hundred fitness dance studio

At the beginning of the year I bought an unlimited pass to oh! One hundred fitness dance studio for a month.

Its right around the corner from my apartment which makes it super easy for me to go to tons of classes.

Last week alone I went to 7 dance classes!!!

I can't get enough of it.

I usually go to Zumba and ballet 3 times a week.

I'm awesome at Zumba and horrible at ballet.

My ballet teacher Maan teaches the the Zumba class and she is hard core.

We hold 1-3 lb weights for most of class which is crazy...I mean buckets of sweat.

I love this studio and my teacher.

This place is a gem and I was hesitant to share it with you all because I wanted to keep it my little secret.

The above photo is of when I went to a candlelit pilates class at the studio.

The owners dog is always around and she ended up on my mat!

She's actually really good at ballet, yoga and pilates...that dog can do anything.

No comments: