Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blonde Roast

I tried Starbucks drip coffee years ago and ended up throwing it away because it was just too strong.

Since then I have only gotten lattes.

Well recently I realized that lattes made me feel too full so I've been getting venti iced coffee with about a cup of milk added to it.

I really like how light it is without all that extra milk a latte has.

Well lately the Starbucks windows have been covered with the word blonde.

I love the word blonde and knew I had to give this drip coffee a try.

The verdict is I love it!

It's a very light roast coffee with a mellow finesse.

I still ask them to put 3/4 of a cup of milk in it because I like my coffee super blonde....like Gwen Stefanie blonde.

Maybe that's what I should say when I order.

"I'll take 1 grande Gwen Stefanie...thanks."




No comments: