Monday, December 5, 2011

My Deepest Apologies

You guysssssssss!

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in so long.

Just visiting my blog makes me so anxious because I know I should be blogging.

I figured no one even visited this page anymore but then I checked google analytics and as of yesterday 43 of you came here and once again saw I had nothing new up.

I'm sorry and I'm officially back.

I was getting married....good excuse????

Ummmm not really but kind of...I mean I just watched 3 episodes of teen mom in a row so you know where my real passion lies. (I'm not sure if that is how you spell "lies" in the context of that sentence.....now that is making me not want to post this blog because I don't want you guys to think I can't spell. No...I don't want to google how to spell lies...must press on!)

I will be getting wedding pictures this week and will post them but I wanted to share a hilarious article I came across months ago while in the full throws of planning our wedding.

Please enjoy Barbie and Ken's wedding album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It has just the right je ne sais quoi. It is quirky and fun to read. It's not a blow-by- blow of your days and it's always just the perfect length. I don't read a lot of blogs because so many people write too darn much. I do miss it when you get busy and don't post, but I always keep checking.

Jeannie's Obsessions said...

Thank you very much for reading...I will continue to blog...because of YOU!