Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jewel Osco Wish Big Win Big


I am obsessed with the Jewel Win Big contest going on now thru February.

I've always been a fan of the Monopoly game at McDonald's the only downside of that is that you constantly have to buy food at McDonald's.

The Jewel version is perfect because I go to Jewel practically every day.

I will say I've reached the point where now all I need is 1 game piece per prize.

In these moments I always wonder...."Is this game real?" "Are people winning these prizes?"

I was downtown Christmas shopping and the radio was on and they announced that 3 people had won prizes from the Jewel game: 2 people won LED TV's and 1 person won an iPad 2

This made me happy for a second because I thought "I guess the game is real."

Then I got mad cause all 3 winners lived in the suburbs.

I'm still playing and would love to win even the $2 cash prize.

Maybe I should start going to multiple Jewels around the city and suburbs to increase my chances.

3 comments:

64 WPM said...

A friend of mine already won $1000 of sweet jewel groceries!

Anonymous said...

Jewel put all the winning piece in the white neighborhood!!!!!!!!

Jeannie's Obsessions said...

I won NOTHING! Well except free donuts that I never claimed.