Monday, July 4, 2011

Random Photos with Obsessions

Every year Chicago hosts the "Jeff Awards" which are non-equity awards given for excellence in theatre.

Last year someone on Facebook posted the above pic of the Jeff award with my Jeff's likeness on it.

It cracks me up to this day.

Where were these gift cards when I was obsessed with Farmville?

Is anyone out there still playing Farmville besides woman who work in offices over the age of 40?

The dermatologist I have been seeing has a photo of herself on her prescription sheets.

I think its adorable.

She has a flawless complexion.

Jeff got this as his fortune the other day and its true.

My little brother is coming to visit us my last week on the ship.

I took this picture of Jeff attempting to do stand-up in his sketch class.

Lauren Conrad dyed her hair.

I love it.

No comments: