Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Annual Birthday Tea Party


My annual birthday tea party at Tea @ 1024 in Honolulu was the best yet!

First I was greeted outside my cabin by these jokesters!

I love my cast.

We walked to the tea house and met up with all my Honolulu friends.

Then everyone picked a hat to wear.

John's hat was the most ridiculous.

Scott played a hilarious asian business man who was eager to establish trading.

Jen was pretty in pink!

Jeff was a pirate who complained of land sickness the entire party!

Petit fours anyone?

Monica played a Madame and didn't like talking about her brothel business in public.

Squires hat might have been my favorite, he looked like a sheik and I wished I had thought to have chai tea for him.

Holly's hat was the largest of the day!

Phil was a real class act.

Here's a picture of the whole gang!

Thanks for a great birthday everyone!


video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your tea party birthday party!

Mr J said...

interesting tea party, but in terms of candy, I'm seriously addicted to these orginal Gourmet Lollypops. They're usually seen on a tree-like display by the counter near the cashier. They're sold for about 59 cents or two for $1.00. I got them from Walgreens, and my personal favorites are Banana Split, Bubble Gum, Banana Strawberry, and finally Cotton Candy, which tastes just like Lucky Charms Cereal/Cotton Candy.