Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Monkey Movie!

If you know me...or my blog you know that I love MONKEYS!

And there is a new monkey movie coming out...I think it's called Rise of the Planet of the Apes...but I just refer to it as the monkey movie.

I am both excited and terrified to see it.

I remember watching the original Planet of the Apes with my parents a long time ago and I don't remember anything about it.

I love monkeys so much but I know how smart they are and I'm afraid this movie will make me fear them.

Why it was just the other day that I watched a youtube video of a gorilla playing pacman.

He knew to avoid the ghosts and everything.

And of course the monkey movie stars James Franco.

I can't seem to get away from that guy.

I wonder if those Frango mints that I love so much in Chicago will soon be named Franco mints.

Seriously James Franco is stalking me.

He even gave an interview in Costco Connections, a magazine that my parents get from Costco's.

Monkey Movie!

No comments: