Monday, May 2, 2011

Tim Riggins is back

I just finished season 2 of Friday Night Lights.

Oh Tim Riggins....how is it you get cooler ever episode.

You guys Tim didn't have anywhere to live this season.

He seriously jumped from house to house and still woke up every morning looking like a model.

How does he do it?

I've never seen him eat...he only drinks beer.

How is he buying beer he's only 17?

He wears the coolest boots and his jeans are the perfect length.

Every episode he wears the same shirt but you can never tell.

He still loves the woman who betray him and is all about "making memories" as he puts it.

Tim is Mr. Fix it and could fix your cable box in a heartbeat.

He does tons of crunches before school.

I never even knew what a crunch was till I was in my 20's.

Plus who works out before school?

I'm worried he could die before the end of season 3 and I know he's still searching for faith but believe me Tim all the woman in the world have faith in you.

No comments: