Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Animal Crackers

I'm a sucker for a "Special Edition" anything.

However I was shocked when I saw these limited edition Lilly Pulitzer animal crackers.

I was first introduced to Ms. Pulitzer my first year at UVA.

My school was very preppy and I was intrigued by all the pretty print dresses and bright collared shirts all the slim blonds were sporting.

I asked a girl in my American Government class where she got her cute sundress and she said "Lilly Pulitzer".

I had no idea what she was talking about and made a mental note to look out for it the next time I went to the mall.

Sure enough there was a small selection of it at a near by Macy's.

I picked up a sundress and checked the price tag...$300.

What?!!!!!

I immediately put it back.

Now a $2 box of animal crackers....yes please!

I can't tell any difference?

What makes this cracker...Lilly Pulitzer?

1 comment:

Mr J said...

Animal Crackers. They are a good snack, and sometimes I enjoy eating them. Sometimes I see a whole large bag for about $2 or maybe $1. I've also seen then with pink icing or something for a variety.