Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Bitten by Revlon

Listen I never buy makeup from drugstores because let's be honest it's just not as good.

Well recently I took a chance and bought a Revlon Just Bitten lip tint pen.

I always have to kiss someone on stage and I never want to get lipstick all over them.

I had been using Benefit Posie tint but I hate that it gets all over my fingers and I also hate Benefit employees.

So I took a chance and it paid off.

Just Bitten lip tints are great.

They stay on real well and they look great.

I own the bottom two in the picture above and love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you blogged about these. I've been looking at the commercials, but hesitating on buying any - hate being disappointed by makeup and moisturizers. Oh, and you need to post the recipe for the Dutch Babies.