Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do you have wavy hair?



My hair looks best after I blow dry and straighten it.

But I just can't do it all the time.

It's exhausting trying to keep up with my long hair.

So I am embracing my semi-wavy hair with a product called Curlwise by Redken.

Here's what I do:

1.) Shampoo hair and rinse.
2.) While still in the shower flip my hair over and put conditioner in it upside down.
3.) Wash it out with cold water while still flipped over, begin getting excess water out by scrunching.
4.) Get out of shower with hair still flipped over.
5.) Grab towel and begin scrunching my hair .
6.) After towel has absorbed most of the water keep scrunching with hands.
7.) Wait 3-5 min.
8.) With hair still flipped over apply Curwise by scrunching it into hair.
9.) Flip over and put a little more Curwise in.
10.) Keep scrunching periodically for the next 15 min.



No comments: