Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cupcake Bath Bomb

Do Not Eat!

That's what the label said when I picked up this cupcake shaped bath bomb while browsing a plantation gift shop in Louisiana.

Pricey little bugger too.

Thankfully Jeff bought it for me.

So let me get this straight the people living in the plantation didn't have running water and had to pee in buckets under their beds yet they used bath bombs?

Seriously everything in that gift shop was so modern.

Surprisingly enough the bath bomb did not smell like a cupcake.

It smelled more like a bouquet of lilies.

I found that little tid bid out long before I dropped in my bath tub however.

As Jeff was purchasing it the lady behind the counter looked at it fondly and declared.

"Oh your bath water is going to smell so good. Why your bath water is going to smell just like lilies. You are not going to want to get out of your bath water."

Is it just more or do the two words "bath" and "water" put next to each other make you want to vomit just a little in your mouth.

Needless to say the bath was most enjoyable.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing the label warned you not to eat it because we all want to eat cupcakes that smell like lilies, don't we. And, yes, she could have just left off "water." There are times when I don't want to get out of my "bath," but make it "bathwater," and I'm drying off immediately.