Thursday, February 10, 2011

Orange Juice Substitute, Big Love Opening and MORE




Woke up early to take Jeff to the hospital to get his wisdom teeth out.

While he was in surgery I joined my Mom down in the hospital cafeteria and it was so nice!

I felt like orange juice but since orange juice has a zillion calories I opted for Crystal Light Sunrise and to my surprise it hit the spot.

Now I don't normally do substitutions like this...if I want juice I drink it however I've been trying to practice Bethenny Frankel's "differential" tip.

If substituting a healthy option doesn't bother you than try it, for example maybe you like ground turkey just as much as ground hamburger so why not just go for the turkey however maybe you love rich decadent chocolate instead of sugar free. In that case eat a small portion of the rich chocolate...its what you really want anyway.

Jeff's surgery went great and we went home and watched T.V. all day.

Something we haven't been able to do since we got home.

We started with Top Chef...I'm obsessed with Richard Blaise.

He just has the best disposition.

Next Jeff put on the Dungeons and Dragons episode of Community and I immediately became obsessed with it.


I have tried once or twice to get people to explain this game to me and I have sort of grasped the concept but not really.

After playing the Battlestar Galactica board game a hand full of times I feel like I've gotten much better at it.

So maybe these things just take time.

I mainly just love that D&D has gnomes and dwarves in it!

I remain obsessed with actresses/ singers with dark hair and light eyes.

Don't even get me started on how obsessed I am with Deschanel's bangs.

Tonight I played jacks and marbles with my Mom and am now obsessed with both of them.

These old school games are da bomb...anyone wanna double dutch when I get back in Chicago?

Also I have been obsessed with this Big Love opening since it's debut.

I might have mentioned it before but its worth watching again.

I want to be in it so badly.


No comments: