Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miniature Obsession Failures


You all known how much I adore the little people community.

I can't even bring myself to watch the last 5 episodes of Little People Big World because I can't live without that family.

Well while we were at the rodeo there was a booth that read "World's Smallest Woman...50 cents"


My whole family was like "I'm sure it's a scam...one of those things where you go in and its a doll or something."

"Well I'm going in anyway" I said prepared to be duped.

I paid and rounded the corner whistling and then came to a dead halt.

THERE WAS THE TINIEST WOMAN I'D EVER SEEN SITTING IN A TINY LAWN CHAIR.

(I found a pic of her on the internet!)

I didn't know what to do.

I hadn't anticipated this happening at all.

"Hello" I finally managed to say.

"Hello" She said back and gave a wave.

"God bless you" I said back.

"Thank you" She said.

And that was it!

I walked out and was like "Jeff it wasn't fake there was a really nice little lady in there."

"Why didn't you talk to her more?" He asked.

"I got nervous I wasn't expecting anyone to actually be there" I replied.

We continued walking and came across another booth "World's Smallest Horse...50 cents"


"Oh no!" I shrieked

Jeff started laughing really hard "Go ahead" He said.

Poor little horse didn't have much room to walk around.


I know its hard to tell but he was smaller than a pony.

Speaking of ponies the fair people didn't let me sit on the pony and take a picture.

How embarrassing!

No comments: