Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update: Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter

It was only 7 months ago that wrote this and today I get the shocking news that Michael C. hall and Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce.

I am so saddened by this.

It's really going to throw things off for me when I watch the show now.

I guess there no longer driving to the set together or having lunch or even talking to one another.

So sad.

I have to know what happened.

What went so wrong that they couldn't fix?

I need to know who's side I should take.

I don't want to take sides I love them both.

You guys please get back together!

1 comment:

Jessika said...

They decided it was too weird to be married to each other's sibling.

No, that's not it. But I like how that sounds. They probably just rushed into things. But still. Sad.