Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

I started watching TBS's Dinner and a Movie back in 7th grade.

The basic format of the show is that they pick a classic movie and prepare a themed dish to go with it.

Here are some examples:

The Breakfast Club Sandwich- The Breakfast Club
Jane Fondu- Monster-in-Law
Pecan someone your own size pie- Sleeping with the Enemy

I remember being little and watching the show and thinking I want to do that when I grow up.

Watch a movie then during the breaks just do bits about the movie.

I still think it would be an awesome job.


Now back when I watched the show the hosts where Paul Gilmartin and Annabelle Gurwich.

After a bit of googling I see that Paul is still on the show but there is a new lady.

Paul and Annabelle were the ultimate I don't know if I'd like any other woman.

I also found out that Paul trained at Second City.

I haven't watched this show since like high school.

When I get home I am going to make a point to tune in.

I even remember the theme song "Beans and cornbread had a fight.."

Also there's a cookbook available!

1 comment:

kola said...

where can i find the dinner and movie big white coffee mugs or soup mugs would like to purchase them