Monday, December 13, 2010

Clif Bars

I am loving Clif Bars at the moment.

My favorite flavors are Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie.

They fill me up more than those little Quaker Oats granola bars do.

I don't do well with keeping a lot of snacks in my cabin so lately I've just been buying 14 Clif bars per cruise (one for every day of the week).

In writing this blog I went to the Clif Bar website and they have all these other flavors I've never seen in stores before: Cookies and Cream, Cool Mint Chocolate and Spiced Pumpkin Pie!

Where can I find these magical flavors?

1 comment:

Jessika said...

So many sports bars have secret flavors not widely available in stores. Luna bars has a "Dulce de Leche" flavor-- AMAZING, by the way.

I recommend ordering off the manufacturer's website. Usually you can get a variety pack, find out what you like, and then order more of that particular flavor. :)