Sunday, November 14, 2010

Secret Obsession: Martha Stewart


I love Martha Stewart.

I'm obsessed with her, her magazine and her T.V. show.

I secretly have been buying her magazine on my iPad and it was only until recently that Jo said "Why do you have all these Martha Stewart magazines on here?"

"No reason!" I replied and quickly snatched my iPad back from her.

I dream of one day having a home that is as beautiful, warm and cozy as the pictures in Martha Stewart Living.

I envision throwing a fantastic annual Halloween party in which I replicate every recipe and decoration in the special edition Martha Stewart Halloween Handbook.

My Thanksgiving and Christmas displays will be impeccable and my husband and children will look at me at say "You are the best wife/mother in the world!"

And lets not forget Easter when I'll whip up a batch of Martha's hot cross buns and fill my clear flower vases with jelly beans.

In my mind all of my Martha dreams WILL HAPPEN.

It is not a matter of "if" its "when".

I will be her.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's my dream too!!! I think I may have had some parties that have gotten close but I am still waiting for the "You are the best mom/wife ever"