Monday, November 8, 2010

He Did? Jared the Subway Guy

I was reading and watching T.V. yesterday when a commercial for Subway came on saying that Jared had recently completed the New York Marathon.

"HE DID?" I exclaimed in shock.

I couldn't believe it.

I've always been a little obsessed with Jared the Subway guy.

I love Subway and I love knowing I'm not eating bad when I indulge there.

Jared always pops in my mind when I enter Subway.

I remember once I was at the local gym in high school and I was on an elliptical next to two older woman who weren't really doing the elliptical.

You know those women who just quick start but add no resistance and then don't understand why they aren't loosing weight.

A commercial for Subway came on starring Jared and one woman turned to the other and said "I don't care how much weight he lost he still looks like a nerd."

I remember thinking "How rude!"

Bravo on the marathon Jared!

No comments: