Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Glamour Shots

I've wanted Glamour Shots since 1996.

I had no idea they were still around until I was walking through the Miami Dade Mall and I came across one of their boutiques.

"Jeff they still have Glamour Shots!" I exclaimed and Jeff laughed.

"Why would you ever want them?" Jeff asked.

I know that Glamour Shots are cheesy but there is something so fantastic about the idea of having a personal photo shoot.

Every time I come across a photo booth in a mall I drag who every I am with into them.

I think I would make a great model!

The last time I had a photo session was for my senior pictures and I barely wore any make-up and didn't really put time into picking out my outfits.

I think I am long overdue for getting some pictures of myself done.

Actually I think I'm finally ready to take some head shots.

Does Glamour Shots do head shots?


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I will do Glamour Shots with you ANY DAY! Thanks for the message the other day - I miss u. XO, Becca