Saturday, October 2, 2010

Japan Day 7, Shinjuku

After the improv show we headed down the street to Shibuya home of the busiest intersection in the world.

It was still super busy and bright even though it was probably 2am.



Then we went to the world's busiest Starbucks.

While in line you are handed a menu and they only serve tall size drinks, nothing larger.

They only had three people working there yet it was the fastest Starbucks I have ever been to.





We ate our favorite ice cream treat one last time.


View from the hotel.


I finally dined at Afternoon Tea a restaurant I had my eye on all week.

I drank chamomile apple tea and ate a shrimp and avocado salad, literally the only vegetables I'd eaten all week.

I finished off my summer menu with a fall dessert, pumpkin pudding scone with ice cream and whip cream.

I loved that place so much!






Next we stopped at The New York Bar which is one of the main locations in one of Jeff and I's favorite movies Lost in Translation.

"Thank you we're Sausalito."

The red head no longer sings there.



I however accomplished my goal of singing karaoke in Japan.




My favorite purchase was my sheep ring!

It makes me giggle every time I look at it.

Thank you Japan for the best vacation of my life.

We will definitely be back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tokyo, Japan

No comments: