Monday, September 27, 2010

Japan Day 4, Yokosuka

I lived in Japan for two years of high school.

Even though I knew in my heart I would be back someday I didn't
know when that day would be.

It was so surreal getting off at the Yokosuka train stop.

It had been 11 years since I'd last stepped foot there yet I still knew my way around.

Not much had changed.


I wasn't allowed on the base but here are some photos of the back of it.





Every weekend my friends and I would hit up the Daei mall.


It brought back so many fond memories to be back there.


I forced Jeff to take sticker pics with me.


He accidentally covered himself with hearts.


I really wish I had bought his headband.


Rain boots for little kids!


Outside the base.


The gate I walked in over a million times.


More's City another one of my old stomping grounds.





Giant Cup o Noodle claw game.


Some new video game where each player gets into their own pod.


The view up to the arcade I used to visit every weekend.


The building where I took my violin lessons from a very nice Japanese woman who didn't speak English.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Yokosuka, Japan

No comments: