Monday, September 27, 2010

Japan Day 3, Tokyo Dome City

I started the day off sampling some treats at the Krispy Kreme that was located literally right across the street from our hotel.

I had a green tea frappé and two green tea donuts with coffee grinds sprinkled on top.





They don't have packets of equal, splenda or even sugar they just have these little tubs.





There was a roller coaster that went over a through a mall.


Jeff's dream came true and we were able to get tickets to a Tokyo Giants baseball game.



We had an awesome time.

Do you like my "G" hat?



My favorite part of the whole Japanese baseball experience was their cheerleaders.


Not your typical concession stand.





Many people were eating bento boxes and sushi.

Not a hotdog or hamburger in sight.


A cute crepe place.


The cheerleaders pre-game pep rally.


Here they are on the field.


I love them so much!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tokyo, Japan

No comments: