Friday, August 20, 2010

Going to Japan Tomorrow

I'm going to Tokyo Japan tomorrow for a week.

Jeff and I are staying right smack in the middle of the city.

He can't wait to see the old world, shrines and temples and I can't wait to go to the ninja restaurant that has exploding menus.

I haven't been back to Japan in over 12 years so we are both super excited.

I'm assuming I'll have fantastic internet there because the Japanese are like Jetsons when it comes to technology so look for daily blogs and photos.

As I've said a million times at the request of my Rosetta Stone teachers....

SA-YO-U-NA-RA

P.S. Jeff and are are doing an improv show next Friday night 8/27 at a place called the Crocodile in Tokyo. Apparently the Japanese love improv.



1 comment:

Jen & Larrance on a Ship said...

Wow - what an exciting trip! Have a great time!