Thursday, June 24, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies

I'm a little late to the Plant vs. Zombies obsession.

Several of my friends have been telling me to download it for months now however truth be told I don't have very many apps on my iPhone.

I don't know why but I am extremely selective with my apps and only buy ones I know I am going to use.

Jeff knows this about me and surprised me one afternoon with an email saying he had gotten me Plants vs. Zombies.

Downloading it took forever (oh how I miss having fast internet in my home).

But I am officially obsessed.

The game is really fun and I think so far the Zombies have only eaten my brains 3 times and I've made it all the way to the rooftop levels.

I have no idea if there is any end in sight (friends let me know) but I'm really enjoying it.

For some reason I am most obsessed with planting the sunflowers.

I love having tons of sunshines pop up all at once even though it doesn't really help all that much.

This is the first game I have really loved playing on my iPhone.

Check it out.

No comments: