Friday, June 11, 2010

Finely Sliced Apple

I have always loved fruits and vegetables.

But I've never been known to snack on them.

Then my friend Jaclyn taught me a trick.

Slice all your fruit and vegetables very finely.

Julianne them if you can.

Honestly to me it makes such a big difference.

A plate with huge blocky chunks of apples no thank you....but give them to me sliced paper thin and suddenly I feel like I'm eating chips.

I noticed recently how much I love summer rolls from whole foods and its for that very reason.

All it contains are julianne sliced cucumber, carrots and lettuce.

I have never been one for iceberg lettuce, suddenly my Mom hands me an iceberg lettuce salad chopped so finely a baby could eat it and I love iceberg lettuce.

Please try this at home and tell me if it works for you.


No comments: