Friday, May 7, 2010

Paper Moon

While I was home last weekend my Mom insisted we watch Paper Moon.

For some reason I always put off watching movies my Mom really wants to watch because I always think they aren't going to be as good as she says they are.

I don't know why I do this because I always end up loving the movie.

So of course I fell in love with Paper Moon.

If you have never seen it you need to add it to your netflix queue.
The real life father/ daughter Ryan and Tatum O'Neal showed me how much fun it would be to make a movie with a family member, although I read he put a lot of pressure on her.

Still they are both adorable and my eyes welled up with tears at the end.

Also not to be forgotten Madeline Kahn.

She's hilarious.


1 comment:

Jane said...

I love, love, love Paper Moon. Especially Ms. Trixie! "Ms. Trixie has to winkie tink," is a quote I use almost every time I have to pee.