Friday, May 7, 2010

Hakone Kowakien Yunessun or Spa Heaven

I was looking through facebook pictures of my friends who still live in Japan and I came across one friend who had a whole bunch of interesting photos up of the most interesting spa I have ever seen.

I quickly googled it and discovered a place I would like to go to when I die.

Hakone Kowakien Yunessun is a hot springs amusement park with over 25 water attractions.

Here are a few types of spas they offer.

The Green Tea Spa: Made with real green tea!

The Wine Spa: Made with real wine!

Log Cabin Spa: If you look closely you can see a man relaxing. I wish I was that man!

Waterfalls Spa


Ummmmm I'm calling this one the Heaven Spa. Heaven is this what you look like?

Ancient Roman Bath

Coffee Spa: Made with real coffee!


I will visit this spa if its the last thing I do.

No comments: