Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants

I love Spongebob Squarepants so much.

I started watching it back in 2001 with my brother.

When I went off to college I left by Spongebob DVD on all night long to keep me company for the first week away from home.

The following clip is one of my favorites.

Basically the episode is about how Squidward is trying to conduct a local marching band for the Bubble Bowl.

He thinks they are horrible but in the end they prove him wrong.






When I was in high school I loved watching Rocko's Modern Life.

My favorite character was Filbert because he had so many problems.

One of his catch phrases is "I'm nauseous, I'm nauseous, I'm nauseous" which I could always relate to.




When I was in middle school my brother and I loved watching Doug.

I have such fond memories of watching this show.

Who doesn't remember Killer Tofu?


P.S. I love doing impressions of: Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Rocko, Heffer, Filbert, Skeeter and Patty Mayonnaise. Please ask me to try them out on you sometime.

1 comment:

Tabs said...

Jeannie! That is also one of my favorite episodes of Spongebob.
I love the part right before they play, when Squilliam says that's exactly how he pictured his band would look and it cuts to Spongebob doing that silly dance.