Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Moon Nordstroms Clothing Line

One of my BFF's Anne does all the visual displays for Nordstroms.

I was talking to her on the phone the other day and she informed me that they had a whole new line of clothes and accessories out based on New Moon, the second book in the Twilight Saga.

She said the customers have gone absolutely gaga for it.

"Jeannie, woman were running around like crazy asking if they could buy the decorations. It was insane." She informed me.

"Anne have you started reading the books yet?" I asked.

Being a 13 year old girl who read all the books months ago, I mailed them to Anne.

"Yeah but just like 10 pages. I don't know. I just don't get what the big deal is." She replied.

"Anne trust me I know it sounds so stupid but the love story is so good. You become obsessed with Bella and Edward. Just give it a try." I said.

Well last Saturday I took Brett to Nordstroms so we could look at the new clothing line.

"I mean if they have a Team Edward shirt for boys I would buy it. That would be pretty funny." Brett said.

Sadly the clothes aren't that great.

I mean at least not if you are over the age of 18.

And everything is a bit expensive.

Brett, who hasn't read a book since 8th grade, has oddly become the person I discuss Twilight with.

Whenever I am with him at the movies I turn to him and say in a valley girl voice "Oh my gosh Brett when the New Moon preview comes on we have to scream!"

"Oh my gosh Jeannie of course" He replies in his valley girl voice.

Of course he never does and I end up shrieking on my own.

Yeah we are pretty annoying.





-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Nikki Illinois said...

Jeannie- you never scream alone when you scream at the Twilight Saga. I am always there with you- screaming right along with ya!!!!! Team Edward baby!

Obsessions said...

Team Edward all the way Nikki.

I'm glad to hear you scream to.

I'm no longer embarrassed!