Thursday, October 15, 2009

Battlestar Galactica



Well folks after 3 failed attempts....I am finally finished with season 1 of Battlestar Galactica.

I'm enjoying it.


I'm not obsessed with it.

However its not all beep bo ba be beep boop (robot noises) like I thought it would be.

My favorite characters are Starbuck and Lee.

There are no fat people in this show.

All the woman are super models.

I can't tell if that means in the future woman will all look great or if nerds just love having hot woman on their shows.


5 comments:

Kent on Clark said...

well, they are in the military.

Molls said...

yaaaaay. it keeps getting better and better, like The Wire which I am happily obsessed with at the moment.

Obsessions said...

Molly which season of the wire are you on?

Jason- you bring up a good point.

Coxworth said...

Who is your favorite Cylon, so far? I remember when you were afraid to watch this show because you didn't want any of the characters to have human bodies but "dinosaur" heads.

Obsessions said...

Curt!!!

O.k. I really don't like the Cylons but if I had to pick I guess Sharon.

Six is a bit too much for me.

But I love Starbuck and Lee.

Just watching Razor the movie between 2.5 and 3.

You were right this show is good.