Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If you need a good laugh...




http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/

About three years ago I came across the above website at work.

I was the new girl in the office and hadn't really made any friends yet.

This website made me laugh so hard that I called the other two HR girls to my desk to take a look.

We laughed so hard we cried.

We printed out our favorite pictures and hung them in our cubicles!

It was a very hilarious bonding moment and from that point on we were inseparable.

I'm not kidding we are best friends till this day....and it all started because of this website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob and I were just looking at pictures of costumes to buy The Boy for Halloween tonight and now I see this! I'll try to be inspired by it. Thank you, dear!
Carla

Rebecca said...

Oh, Jeannie! This not only cheered me up but made me miss the old days working together (like I don't miss it every day anyway!). What one did I cut out? Wasn't it a scuba diver? I am looking for it right now. And didn't Michelle cut out the scary broccoli guy (you could see his creepy face behind the screen-mask thing)? Good times...