Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tea @ 1024


My closest friends all know how much I love tea, tea houses and tea parties.

I decided to kick off my birthday week with a trip to Tea @ 1024 in Honolulu, HI.


The conversation was riveting.

The clotted cream to die for.

More chocolate cake please.

Two lumps please Captain Closterheim.

Oh Calliope your eyes are bigger than your stomach!


Even Professor Benjamin had a good time.

When we got to the tea house we were instructed to pick a tea cup and a costume.

We each gave ourselves character names.

I chose Mavis.

The giggling never stopped.

My favorite sound bytes:

" Funny I never actually finished finishing school...and my father is Finnish."

" That's because I grew up in a mansion by myself."

"A lady never tells how many lumps of sugar she uses."

2 comments:

Girl Mix-A-Lot said...

Oooo I love your tea party pics and also love a good tea party! Let's go to The Drake when you get back to Chicago!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANNIE! This looks like an awesome way to kick off your special week. Mike Johnson and I cracked up when we saw Brett's pictures on FB.
:)