Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some Good Documentaries

Now that we are done with The Wire....Jeff and I have nothing to watch, so he started renting some documentaries for us. Some he had already seen like this Wilco documentary:

I am not a big "band" person. I only like music where I can listen and enjoy complete albums like Weezer. Well Wilco now falls into that category for me. The lead singer is awesome and I hear he plays at Second City from time to time? Is that true?

Air Guitar Nation is great! I think its a little old but you should watch it at least to see C-Diddy, that guy is the greatest onstage character ever!

My Kid Could Paint That is a documentary about a 4 year old named Marla who sells her artwork for up to $250,000. Lots of twists and turns in this one. Very good.

No comments: