Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lamar Odom


I've been meaning to write about Lamar Odom for a while now.

He plays for the L.A. Lakers and is a candy addict.

I love when ESPN does stories that have nothing to do with sports.

Apparently Odom has always loved candy and one day he decided to have it for breakfast before a game and did great!

After that he decided to eat candy for breakfast everyday!

I mean isn't that the dream?

I remember when I got to college I would frequently eat cookies for dinner.

Every time I had to do a cram study session in the library my friends and I would go to Newcomb and fill bags up with candy.

I also would substitute Frappaccinos and other Starbucks treats as real meals.

It was the greatest time in my life!

Needless to say after a year of doing that to my body I woke up one morning feeling incredible sick!!!!

My stomach hurt so bad.

I mean really bad.

I prayed to God that I would stop eating such bad food.

I promised him I would eat more vegetables and fruit and slowly but surely I started feeling better.

I'm worried that it is only a matter of time before Odom starts to feel sick but at the same time I applaud him for living life by his own standards!!!!

No comments: