Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dinosaur Nuggets!


They serve dinosaur chicken nuggets in the kid section of the Aloha cafe on the boat.

We aren't supposed to eat food from the kids buffet, but I can't help myself with these little nuggets.

They are delicious!

I am a big fan of shaped food all together.

Whenever I go home I always try and remember to buy a box of SpongeBob shaped Mac and Cheese.


I just love the texture of the shapes.

I'm not much of a daredevil but I am going to continue to steal those dino nuggets from the kids buffet!

1 comment:

HisBirdie (Ali) said...

The Sponge Bob Mac & Cheese is WAY more fun than the regular kind. I love food in fun shapes as well. Hubs and I LOVE these Dinosaur nuggets - https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10001&productId=402111